- National Homeownership Month is a great time to reflect on how we can each promote stronger community growth.
- Homeownership helps families build financial freedom, find greater happiness and satisfaction, and make a positive impact on our local communities.
- Let’s connect today if homeownership is part of your future plans.
- June is National Homeownership Month, and it’s a great time to consider the benefits of owning your own home.
- If you’re in a position to buy, homeownership might help you find the stability, community, and comfort you’ve been searching for this year.
- Let’s connect today to determine if homeownership is the right next step for you and your family.
- Mortgage interest rates have dropped considerably this spring and are hovering at a historically low level.
- Locking in at a low rate today could save you thousands of dollars over the lifetime of your home loan.
- Let’s connect to determine the best way to position yourself for a move in today’s market.
- In a recent study by realtor.com, homeowners noted some of the main things they would change about their homes to make them more livable.
- Not surprisingly, more space, an updated kitchen, and a home gym rose to the top of the list.
- If you’re thinking of selling this year, having these items in your listing might make your house more desirable than ever to potential buyers.
- Taking a moment to reflect upon what we’ve heard from historical leaders can teach us a lot about getting through the many challenges we face today.
- We’re all eager for the day when every American can safely return to work. That day is coming. Timing is everything. Patience is essential.
- Our courage, strength, and unparalleled resilience will get us there.
- Staying at home doesn’t mean your search for a new place needs to come to a standstill.
- Check out these tips on how to explore other neighborhoods virtually in the homebuying process. You may find a spot that better suits your needs without ever leaving your living room!
- Let’s connect today so you have help with all of the additional steps along the way, and you’re ready to make your next move.
- According to Lawrence Yun, Chief Economist at NAR, home prices are forecasted to rise.
- Results from the Existing Home Sales Report note that home sales declined in March due to the coronavirus, but prices are still strong.
- Let’s connect so you can better understand your home’s value today.
- Believe it or not, there are lots of things you can do to prep your house for a sale without even going to the store.
- Your real estate plans don’t have to be completely on hold even while we’ve hit the pause button on other parts of daily life.
- Tackling small projects from cleaning the corners you may normally skip to tidying up your yard are easy and necessary wins if you’re thinking of listing your house and making a move.
- Don’t put your homeownership plans on hold just because you’re stuck inside.
- There are several things you can do right now to keep your home search moving forward.
- Connect with an agent, learn about resource programs for things like down payments, and get pre-approved today.