Patriot Realty combines years of experience in business, marketing, finance, real estate, and knowledge of the West Michigan area with a strong commitment to client loyalty. This combination provides our clients with a unique set of skills in the residential market.
Our goal is to maximize your value while minimizing time, cost, and stress. We begin by talking about your expectations and objectives, and then we prepare a concise plan of action tailored to your needs.
As members of the Greater Regional Alliance of Realtors, we bring to bear the full resources of the Multiple Listing Service, which markets our properties to thousands of prospective buyers. We are also a member of the Michigan Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors, which enables us to use www.realtor.com as a marketing tool for our clients.
Among our services to sellers:
- Information on current real estate values and market trends.
- A competitive market analysis to help you determine a realistic asking price for the property.
- A customized marketing and advertising plan to maximize exposure of the property.
- Listing on the Grand Rapids Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service — which exposes the property to thousands of Realtors and is searchable on the Internet by prospective buyers and Realtors.
- “Showcase” listing on Realtor.com, the web site of the National Association of Realtors. Showcase listings are enhanced and feature multiple photos and more detailed descriptions of the property than the average listing. Showcase listings typically rank higher in buyer search results.
- Listing on the Patriot Realty web site, linked to the GRAR web site.
- Listing on the real estate section of M-Live.com, the web site of the Grand Rapids Press.
- Listing on over 75 Internet web sites and channels, including Yahoo, Zillow, and Trulia.
- Promotion of the your listing on social media, including Facebook
- Complimentary home staging assistance and tips on how to prepare the property for showing.
- Professional photographs and virtual tours
- Arrangement of appointments to show your property to qualified buyers.
- Open houses—typically, within two weeks of listing.
- Advertisement of the listing/open houses in the Grand Rapids Press and other print media, as appropriate.
- “For Sale” sign in front yard.
- Four-color marketing flyers.
- Qualification of prospective buyers.
- Follow-up with all prospective buyers and Realtors who tour the property.
- A thorough evaluation of all offers.
- Negotiation with the buyers and/or buyers’ agent.
- Assistance in calculating the net proceeds from your sale and explanation of closing procedures.
- Coordination of transaction details, including title work, inspections, and closing.
- Representation at the closing.
- Regular progress reports by phone, e-mail, or in-person meetings.